REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
OPENING NOTE BY THE CHAIRPERSON
WELCOME ADDRESS BY GUEST OF HONOUR
WOMEN LEADERS OF MENA: A STRONG CONTRIBUTOR TO STRENGTHENING THE ECONOMY
• Factors that will Increase women’s participation and increase GDP across the MENA region?
• How will this fuel economic growth to a broad consumer movement supporting women-led initiatives?
• Will advancing diversity and inclusion within the workplace create a new tribe of women leaders?
DIVERGING AWAY FROM EQUALITY AND MOVING INTO A NEW PARADIGM OF EQUITY
• Recognizing each individual for their caliber and their ability to perform • Allocating the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome • Creating an environment of treating everyone equitably promoting diversity and opportunity.
PANEL DISCUSSION | CHAMPIONS OF CHANGE: WOMEN REVOLUTIONIZING MALE-DOMINATED WORKSPACES
• Encouraging more women in industries that were traditionally considered a man’s playground.
• Crossing the stereotype and choosing to lead in male-dominated sectors
• Will accelerating efforts to recruit diverse talent and sensitize everyone towards an inclusive culture create an impact?
NETWORKING & COFFEE BREAK
UNCONSCIOUS BIAS: COMBATING THE PREJUDICES AND STEREOTYPES AT A WORKPLACE
• How do you counter stereotypical challenges in a workplace
• Will a personal training approach assist in consciously reducing the bias against women?
• Acknowledging women for their contributions and being treated as an equal.
THE ROLE OF WORK-LIFE BALANCE IN PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
• How will changing the conversation and culture at work provide the resources to enable the best performances at work?
• Building emotional and social growth opportunities for the employee to collaborate better
• Will making well-being a priority for everyone create a more sustainable way to collaborate at work?
PANEL DISCUSSION |FUNDING THE FUTURE: WOMEN-LED STARTUPS CLOSING THE GENDER GAP IN VENTURE CAPITAL
• Being the Change, Changing the ecosystem, one woman at a time
• Advocate for more inclusive funding practices.
• The role of incubators, accelerators, and funding organizations that focus on supporting women-led startups
THE STRIVING NEED TO FOCUS ON MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING
• The need to prioritize mental health and well-being due to the rising prevalence of mental health issues
• Investing in mental health delivers positive outcomes for individuals
• Accessible services and early intervention are essential for promoting mental health and well-being.
PART 2 ROUND TABLE CONFERENCE
1. ROUND TABLE 1 – How Women Founders are Leading the Luxury Industry
2. ROUND TABLE 2 - Women Leading the Travel Sector in MENA Region
3. ROUND TABLE 3 – Women and Investment, the importance of Early Investing
4. ROUND TABLE 4 – Women Leading in the non-traditional Sector (Sports, Music, Taxation, construction etc)