REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
OPENING NOTE BY THE CHAIRPERSON
WELCOME ADDRESS BY GUEST OF HONOUR
WOMEN LEADERS OF MENA: A STRONG CONTRIBUTOR TO STRENGTHENING THE ECONOMY
• Factors that will Increase women’s participation and increase GDP across the MENA region?
• How will this fuel economic growth to a broad consumer movement supporting women-led initiatives?
• Will advancing diversity and inclusion within the workplace create a new tribe of women leaders?
DIVERGING AWAY FROM EQUALITY AND MOVING INTO A NEW PARADIGM OF EQUITY
• Recognizing each individual for their caliber and their ability to perform
• Allocating the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome
• Creating an environment of treating everyone equitably promoting diversity and opportunity.
PANEL DISCUSSION: CHALLENGING THE STATUS QUO, WOMAN IN A MAN’S DOMAIN
• Encouraging more women in industries that were traditionally considered a man’s playground.
• Crossing the stereotype and choosing to lead in male-dominated sectors
• Will accelerating efforts to recruit diverse talent and sensitize everyone towards an inclusive culture create an impact?
NETWORKING & COFFEE BREAK
UNCONSCIOUS BIAS: COMBATING THE PREJUDICES AND STEREOTYPES AT A WORKPLACE
• How do you counter stereotypical challenges in a workplace
• Will a personal training approach assist in consciously reducing the bias against women?
• Acknowledging women for their contributions and being treated as an equal.
THE STRIVING NEED TO FOCUS ON MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING
• How will changing the conversation and culture at work provide the resources and programs to enable the best performances at work?
• Building emotional and social growth opportunities for the employee to collaborate better
• Will making well-being a priority for everyone create a more sustainable way to collaborate at work?
PANEL DISCUSSION: WOMEN STARTUP, CRUSHING THE GENDER GAP IN VC
• Being the Change, Changing the ecosystem, one woman at a time
• Breaking the bias, when dealing with funding for women-led start-ups
• Creating a digital economy and opening up more opportunities for women startups
WORK LIFE BALANCE AND ITS IMPORTANCE TO SUCCESS.
• Will a healthy work-life balance will enable your mind to operate at a greater capacity and achieve your goals?
• Importance of prioritizing and time management
• Important to find fulfillment through small breaks.
PART 2 ROUND TABLE CONFERENCE
1. ROUND TABLE 1 – How Women Founders are Leading the Luxury Industry
2. ROUND TABLE 2 - Women Leading the Travel Sector in MENA Region
3. ROUND TABLE 3 – Women and Investment, the importance of Early Investing
4. ROUND TABLE 4 – Women Leading in the non-traditional Sector (Sports, Music, Taxation, construction etc)
1. WORKSHOP 1 – Women Mentorship Program
2. WORKSHOP 2 - AI & Coding Bootcamp
3. WORKSHOP 3 - Rebuilding your Second Career, returning to the workplace.
4. WORKSHOP 4 - Ease of Public Speaking