REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE | MAJLIS / GATHERING
OPENING NOTE BY THE CHAIRPERSON
WELCOME NOTE BY THE LEAD SPONSOR
A DAY OF INSPIRATION AND DISCOVERY: BY TEDX SPEAKER
WOMEN LEADERS OF MENA: A STRONG CONTRIBUTOR TO STRENGTHENING THE ECONOMY
• Factors that will Increase women’s participation and increase GDP across the MENA region?
• How will this fuel economic growth to a broad consumer movement supporting women-led initiatives?
• Will advancing diversity and inclusion within the workplace create a new tribe of women leaders?
EMPOWERING WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS FOR A THRIVING GLOBAL FUTURE
• What drives the need to empower women in entrepreneurship?
• What concrete steps can be taken to provide women with tangible opportunities in entrepreneurship
• What are the advantages of fostering global collaborations among women entrepreneurs?
DIVERGING AWAY FROM EQUALITY AND MOVING INTO A NEW PARADIGM OF EQUITY
• Recognizing each individual for their caliber and their ability to perform
• Allocating the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome
• Creating an environment of treating everyone equitably promoting diversity and opportunity.
PANEL DISCUSSION | CHAMPIONS OF CHANGE: WOMEN REVOLUTIONIZING MALE-DOMINATED WORKSPACES
• Encouraging more women in industries that were traditionally considered a man’s playground.
• Crossing the stereotype and choosing to lead in male-dominated sectors
• Will accelerating efforts to recruit diverse talent and sensitize everyone towards an inclusive culture create an impact?
NETWORKING & COFFEE BREAK
UNCONSCIOUS BIAS: COMBATING THE PREJUDICES AND STEREOTYPES AT A WORKPLACE
• How do you counter stereotypical challenges in a workplace
• Will a personal training approach assist in consciously reducing the bias against women?
• Acknowledging women for their contributions and being treated as an equal.
THE ROLE OF WORK-LIFE BALANCE IN PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
• How will changing the conversation and culture at work provide the resources to enable the best performances at work?
• Building emotional and social growth opportunities for the employee to collaborate better
• Will making well-being a priority for everyone create a more sustainable way to collaborate at work?
EMPOWERING VOICES: WOMEN, PHILANTHROPY, AND INCLUSION
• Global Imperative for Women Empowerment
• The significance of inclusive education and philanthropy to advancing youth education
• Transformative Power of Education
PANEL DISCUSSION |FUNDING THE FUTURE: WOMEN-LED STARTUPS CLOSING THE GENDER GAP IN VENTURE CAPITAL
• Being the Change, Changing the ecosystem, one woman at a time
• Advocate for more inclusive funding practices.
• The role of incubators, accelerators, and funding organizations that focus on supporting women-led startups
FIRESIDE CHAT | BRIDGING BORDERS AND BUILDING STRONG TEAM CULTURE
• The Role of Embracing Diversity and Breaking Down Borders
• Strategies for Effective Team Building Across International Lines
• Nurturing Strong Team Culture in the events industry
CLOSING REMARKS BY THE CHAIRPERSON
PART 2 ROUND TABLE CONFERENCE
1. ROUND TABLE 1 – WOMEN LEADERS LEADING WITH EQ MORE THAN IQ
2. ROUND TABLE 2 - WHEN WOMEN WORK, DO CHILDREN SUFFER?
3. ROUND TABLE 3 – WOMEN AND INVESTMENT, THE IMPORTANCE OF EARLY INVESTING
4. ROUND TABLE 4 – EMPOWERING WOMEN: REDEFINING CULTURAL MINDSETS AND PRIORITIZING SUPPORT AT HOME FOR PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
OPENING NOTE BY THE CHAIRPERSON
THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF A WELL-EXECUTED DEI STRATEGY
• Understanding the Importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, It is not women versus men.
• Do companies with a good diversity strategy experience an increase in performance?
• Does DEI in the workplace place a crucial factor when evaluating a job offer or looking for new career opportunities?
THE EQ EDGE: IGNITING LEADERSHIP BRILLIANCE THROUGH EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT
• Does emotional intelligence give leaders the ability to motivate employees to give their best as they feel valued?
• Do empathetic pay attention to the energy of the person’s emotions and have better conversations
• Does EQ help leaders communicate their vision and strategy better?
PANEL DISCUSSION | THE POWER PLAY: WOMEN LEADERS REDEFINING SUCCESS AND CREATING AN IMPACT
• Leading through crisis, empathy, and weighted rational thinking
• The importance of being a role model for your team and creating a positive environment?
• Will make firm decisions to lead your business to the next level
UNVEILING THE HIDDEN HEALTH DISPARITIES: THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF 'WOMANIZING' WELLNESS FOR WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT
• Gender disparities in health profoundly affect women's well-being, requiring attention
• Womanizing' wellness can transform women's empowerment and overall life quality
• Tackling the disparities can empower women for more equitable healthcare outcomes.
NETWORKING & COFFEE BREAK
PANEL DISCUSSION | CHANGING THE GAME: WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS LEADING THE CHARGE FOR ECONOMIC CHANGE
• The power of collaboration, networking, and building supportive communities among women entrepreneurs
• Building a robust ecosystem system that enable women entrepreneurs to thrive
• Importance of breaking the age-old stereotypes of women leading businesses
FIRESIDE CHAT | BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE DE&I MOVEMENT
• The vital role of leadership buy-in in sustaining DE&I efforts.
• How employee-led groups contributes to cultural transformation and diversity?
• What specific support and accountability mechanisms are in place for these groups to maximize their impact?
FIRESIDE CHAT|WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY BUILDING A WORLD THAT EMBRACES DIVERSITY
• How have women-led technology initiatives that have made a positive impact on society?
• The role of inclusive leadership and how fostering allyship
• Discussing initiatives that aim to increase the representation of women in technology leadership roles.
THE RISE OF WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS IN MIDDLE EAST: A NEW ERA OF ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
• How are women entrepreneurs shaping economic empowerment by generating employment opportunities, nurturing innovation, and fueling economic growth?
• How women entrepreneurs in the region overcome unique challenges through resilience, mentorship, and robust support network
• How does technology and innovation empower women-led businesses to access global markets and reshape traditional industries?
CLOSING REMARKS AND END OF SUMIT