WOMEN LEADERS OF MENA: A STRONG CONTRIBUTOR TO STRENGTHENING THE ECONOMY
• Factors that will Increase women’s participation and increase GDP across the MENA region?
• How will this fuel economic growth to a broad consumer movement supporting women-led initiatives?
• Will advancing diversity and inclusion within the workplace create a new tribe of women leaders?
DIVERGING AWAY FROM EQUALITY AND MOVING INTO A NEW PARADIGM OF EQUITY
• Recognizing each individual for their caliber and their ability to perform
• Allocating the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome
• Creating an environment of treating everyone equitably promoting diversity and opportunity.
PANEL DISCUSSION: CHALLENGING THE STATUS QUO, WOMAN IN A MAN’S DOMAIN
• Encouraging more women in industries that were traditionally considered a man’s playground.
• Crossing the stereotype and choosing to lead in male-dominated sectors
• Will accelerating efforts to recruit diverse talent and sensitize everyone towards an inclusive culture create an impact?
UNCONSCIOUS BIAS: COMBATING THE PREJUDICES AND STEREOTYPES AT A WORKPLACE
• How do you counter stereotypical challenges in a workplace
• Will a personal training approach assist in consciously reducing the bias against women?
• Acknowledging women for their contributions and being treated as an equal.
THE STRIVING NEED TO FOCUS ON MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING
• How will changing the conversation and culture at work provide the resources and programs to enable the best performances at work?
• Building emotional and social growth opportunities for the employee to collaborate better
• Will making well-being a priority for everyone create a more sustainable way to collaborate at work?
PANEL DISCUSSION: WOMEN STARTUP, CRUSHING THE GENDER GAP IN VC
• Being the Change, Changing the ecosystem, one woman at a time
• Breaking the bias, when dealing with funding for women-led start-ups
• Creating a digital economy and opening up more opportunities for women startups
• Will a healthy work-life balance will enable your mind to operate at a greater capacity and achieve your goals?
• Importance of prioritizing and time management
• Important to find fulfillment through small breaks.
1. ROUND TABLE 1 – How Women Founders are Leading the Luxury Industry
2. ROUND TABLE 2 - Women Leading the Travel Sector in MENA Region
3. ROUND TABLE 3 – Women and Investment, the importance of Early Investing
4. ROUND TABLE 4 – Women Leading in the non-traditional Sector (Sports, Music, Taxation, construction etc)
THE IMPORTANCE OF FORMULATING A DEI STRATEGY AT THE WORKPLACE
• Understanding the Importance of diversity and inclusion, It is not women versus men.
• Do companies with a good diversity strategy experience an increase in performance?
• Does DEI in the workplace place a crucial factor when evaluating a job offer or looking for new career opportunities?
WOMEN IN INVESTMENTS: CLOSING THE FINANCIAL GAP FOR WOMEN
• Will literacy programs enable women to make informed economic decisions over the course of their lives?
• How do you empower women to own their financial future?
• How will women’s financial literacy aid in achieving economic and social equality?
PANEL DISCUSSION: ENTREPRENEURSHIP, ORDINARY WOMEN DOING EXTRAORDINARY
• Will a certain amount of push from the regulator’s ease women foray into the business world?
• Building a robust system that doesn’t rely on just one person
• Importance of breaking the age-old stereotypes of women leading businesses
• Does emotional intelligence give leaders the ability to motivate employees to give their best as they feel valued?
• Do empathetic pay attention to the energy of the person’s emotions and have better conversations
• Does EQ help leaders communicate their vision and strategy better?
• Leading through crisis, empathy, and weighted rational thinking
• The importance of being a role model for your team and creating a positive environment?
• Will make firm decisions to lead your business to the next level
MENTORSHIP, BUILDING A PATH FOR A BETTER BRIGHTER FUTURE TOGETHER
• Creating that ripple effect by seeing women leaders across
• How do mentorships also allow women to find support and encouragement in their workplace
• Will men’s participation in the mentorship program create the same impact?
FIRESIDE CHAT: WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY, BUILDING A WORLD THAT REPRESENTS ALL
• Bringing different perspectives, experiences, and outlooks for solving a problem
• Are women in tech bridging the gender gap in the IT industry
• How do women means companies can get access to valuable target market information?
5. ROUND TABLE 5 – Women Leaders in Sustainability Paradigm , 6. ROUND TABLE 6 – Women Leaders leading with EQ more than IQ 7. ROUND TABLE 7 – Importance of Work-Life Balance and overcoming cultural constraints. 8. ROUND TABLE 8 – Entrepreneurial Journey, choosing the road most explored.